10'6" Cyclone SUP
Model - #297
Size - 10'6" x 30.7" x 5.25"
Weight - 26 lbs.
Volume - 179.71
- Heat laminated lightweight EPS Foam Core
- 3 wood stringers for durability and structure
- HD Polyethylene slick hard bottom
- IXPE/XPE deck skin
- Full top and bottom graphic
- Convenient bungee straps for extra storage
- Traction pad for grip
- Protective tail cap
- Center inset carry handle
- Universal camera mount at nose
- Fiberglass-Nylon leash plug
- Single fin system
- Weight Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- One 9-inch center tracking fin
- Leash with rail saver & padded ankle strap
- Adjustable aluminum paddle
UPC - 813294012976
The 10’6 Scott Burke Cyclone Paddleboard is a durable performance board made with a heat-laminated, high-density 100% waterproof EPS core. Three multi-layered, molded-in laminated wood stringers are coated with a waterproof resin. The high-density polyethylene slick bottom is tough and offers great performance on the water. The Cyclone paddleboard features a single-fin design with removable 9" fiberglass/nylon fin, a molded-in nylon leash plug, tail guard, camera mount, and front deck bungee system for securing personal gear. An attached EVA foam traction pads give you stable footing while you're out paddling and a molded nylon SUP handle with finger grooves allows easy carrying when out of the water. This SUP comes as a complete package with the fin, PU ankle leash with precision molded fittings/double swivel/ and rail saver; and an adjustable floating paddle with the exclusive Blade Shield guarding to protect the board and rider from scrapes.