Model - #372
Size - 10'6" x 30.7" x 5.25"
Weight - 27 lbs.
Volume - 179.71
- Heat laminated lightweight EPS Foam Core
- 3 wood stringers for durability and structure
- HD Polyethylene slick hard bottom
- IXPE/XPE deck skin
- 2 sets of foot wells to choose from depending on height
- Traction pad for grip
- Seat cavity built into traction for kayak position
- Convenient bungee straps for extra storage
- Protective tail cap
- Center inset carry handle
- Universal camera mount at nose
- Fiberglass-Nylon leash plug
- Single fin system
- Weight Capacity: Up to 285 lbs.
- One 9-inch center tracking fin
- Leash with rail saver & padded ankle strap
- Adjustable aluminum paddle
UPC - 813294013720
The Scott Burke SUP/YAK is a 10’6’’ Crossover SUP, transitioning to a sit on top Kayak when you’re not stand up paddling. An ample sized traction pad allows you to grip to the board easily whether standing up to stand-up paddle the traditional way or sitting down to paddle. Paddling into rough winds? Simply sit down on the comfortable seat cavity and position your feet into either of the two sets of foot wells depending on which set works best for your height. Then grab the included optional 2nd blade from your bungee straps and attach it to the handle side of your SUP paddle to become a dual blade kayak paddle for sit down paddling. Both blades of the paddle are equipped with the patented Blade Shield to protect you and your board from scrapes and nicks when paddling or converting to a kayak paddle. The SUPYAK comes as a complete package. With the board you will receive the fin, PU ankle leash with precision molded fittings/double swivel/ and rail saver; SUP paddle with 2nd blade attachment. The traction, seat, foot wells, and bungee tie downs are all already built into the board as well as a center inset carrying handle and a universal camera mount at the nose of the board.