10' Quest I-SUP
Model - #379
Size - 10' x 31.5" x 6"
Weight - 22 lbs. (Inflated)
Volume - 197.51
- Two-layer PVC coated tarpaulin bonded to PVC coated drop stitch core
- Deck and bottom seams are capped with two extra side wraps
- Bungee straps for added storage
- Traction pad for easy grip
- Single check valve for fast inflation and deflation
- Center comfort grip carrying handle
- 6 D-rings
- Leash plug
- Single fin system
- Weight Capacity: Up to 250 lbs.
- 1 tracking fin
- Leash with rail saver & padded ankle strap
- 15 PSI air pump
- At home patch repair kit
- 3pc adjustable paddle that breaks down into travel sized pieces
- Storage/travel backpack that fits your deflated SUP and all its accessories
UPC - 813294013799
The Scott Burke 10’ Quest Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (I-SUP) is made from double layered PVC coated & reinforced fabric. Our drop stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance while supporting up to 250 lbs.! At only 22lbs (inflated), the Quest is fun and easy to maneuver for all ages and skill levels. I-SUPs are particularly advantageous over traditional SUPs because they can quickly be deflated after use and stored on your boat or in your apartment where you typically might not have the extra space to house a SUP. Additionally, ISUPs can easily be thrown in the trunk or backseat of your car! The included storage backpack that fits your SUP(deflated), paddle, and all the included accessories can even be checked at the airport when traveling with no oversize fees! Take the 10’ Quest I-SUP with you on your next quest!